Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Tizoc J- Morning Moon


This photo of the moon was taken at 6:12 am,in my back yard. The tittle of this photo is “Morning Moon”. My ISO was set to 100, and was taken at 4.3m and for the camera, I used the Nikon Coolpix P530. I edited this picture by using the blemish remover to remove part of the tree, I left the exposure on zero and put the contrast to 20, while putting the saturation to 56. I also put the shadows slider on 16, and the temperature on 14. This photo could be better if i would have gotten up early to take the shot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cole M- HHS

While I enjoy the colors of this image, there are a few changes I would make to it's editing. To begin with, I would crop out the misplaced edges of the two trees. In addition, I would crop out much of the sky to make the moon, which is the primary object, larger. One aspect that is correct is the way the moon is not directly in the center of the picture. Finally, I enjoy how the light form the left corner represents the sun rising.

Anonymous said...

i think this is a great photo. i would edit out the trees on the edges and make the moon a little larger. but overall i think its a great photo and i like it