Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Alice B- Photo Blog#1

The Photo’s name is Photo Blog #1. This is a picture I took in my house when I started digital photography class. It is the first picture I took with my Nikon COOLPIX L830. On the camera, I made it only take in the color purple, so the background is black and white. Later, I edited the purple to be brighter. I hoped that when I took the photo, I should have focused it better, because it is a little blurry. This plant is called an orchard, and my mom and I had this one for a very long time. It was also the time where the most flowers bloom on this plant, so I took the picture.

2 comments:

anna grace d-HHS said...


This is a cool picture! the focus is really good and maybe good be a little more detailed even. the color of the flowers is very bright and neat but i can't tell if the rest of the picture is black and white or sepia. you did well in telling the background of this picture but maybe add a little more on what made you take it

Anonymous said...

I like the contrast in colors of this picture because they are so different. I think the focus of the picture is good and the perspective that the photo is taken from is interesting. I think that more of the background could have been included but not so much that it distracts from the original focus of the picture.