Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Lara M - Shared Curiosity

I named this picture “Shared Curiosity.” I took it about two weekends ago, I was with two of my friends and it was taken on their front yard. It was taken with a Nikon D3200. I edited it with photoshop, i changed the mood of the picture by adjusting the hue and saturation and also playing around with the color balance and the blur effect to create an airbrushed look. The lighting could have been a lot better due to the fact that we only had one two small candles and one big one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joicelyn R- HHS

I LOVE this picture! I like how the light brings out certain aspects of their faces as well as casts shadows on some. I think this picture is perfect and honestly I don't think it could be made any better.

Anonymous said...

This picture is really cool! I love how you can see enough to tell what their expressions are but not too much so it gives that mysterious look. This picture is great!