Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Elizabeth R- Photoblog-1

The image selected is titled Photoblog-1. This picture was taken a couple of weeks ago, on the way to the lake. The subject of this picture is just a random shed with a smiley face spray painted on the side of it. I found it interesting because its just so random. This picture was taken with my Cannon Rebel T3. I edited this picture by first cropping it then by increasing the saturation. Also I messed with the contrast level just a bit. This image could have been better by not taking this picture from a moving truck. I would have been able to zoom in farther and gotten a clearer image, had I done this. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this picture is great! Even from a moving truck, it still looks pretty clear. I like the contrasting between the green background and the yellow shed and the red lawn mower. I think the object of focus was well placed closer to the bottom of the picture but i would've cropped it a bit more to get the man in the corner out of the frame. Other than that, this is a great picture!
~ Carolina M. ~ HHS

Anonymous said...

I like how everything is bright and the sunlight is beaming down perfectly lighting up everything. I think you should have cropped the man out of the corner of the picture. The feelings in this photo are happy, hence the smiley face drawn on the shed. All the warm colors make tis picture soothing and inviting. Overall i like this picture.
Cierah S-HHS