Friday, September 26, 2014

Joicelyn R- PhotoBlog 1

This photo was taken on August 25, 2014 in the front parking lot of Hoover High School. It was taken with a FinePix camera. I edited the picture by enhancing the exposure, contrast, and saturation. I also added definition and highlights to the picture. I also slightly adjusted the temperature. To better the picture, I could have taken it from a different angle and also focused more on the object in the photo. I love taking pictures of people and I love to have pictures taken of me. I plan to develop a skill in photography as a way to make extra money in college.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like how you adjusted the temperature and sharpened it. Also like you said, this would have been a better photo if you had angled the picture more to the front of the car, and focused it better. Overall, the picture is nice.

Alice B-HHS