Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Alice B - After the Rain

The title of this photo is After the Rain, because it was taken after a day of rain during school. It was taken right after school in my front yard. I had a hard time focusing because it was so small, but I finally took a good picture with my Nikon L830. I created the saturation, vibrance, and contrast of the picture higher. If I had focused a little bit better, or I found a better position of water droplets to take a picture of, it would have been better. I finally took this picture after around 20 failed tries to take the droplets picture. I really liked this photo.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a really cool picture. I like how the focus is on the raindrops falling off the tree. The vibrant colors and lightness of this picture work really well together. I really like this picture and it gives you a very peaceful feeling.
Katie J- HHS

Anonymous said...

I like the saturation in this picture. I like how it focuses on the drops of water. to make it better I would have turned down the green a little more so it would not take too much of this background.
Anyul M

Anonymous said...

Really nice picture. I like how the green stands out, and good job on focusing it on the water drops.
Maricela J- HHS

Anonymous said...

I like this picture a lot and i think the depth of field really makes this photo everything is focused on the water. I like all the different colors and I would definitely hang this up on my wall. Jackson H.-HHS

Anonymous said...

This picture looks really good. I like how the rain drops are in focus and almost everything else is blurry. The colors are bright, which looks really neat. Overall, great picture.

Alex H-HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo and the way the light reflexes through the water droplets. I do not how bright the green tones in the image are because I find it distracting. But all in all its a great picture.
Will K-HHS

Anonymous said...

I like the focus on the water drops, but I do not like how green the background is it makes the focused leaves and water hard to see. I really like the picture though.››