Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Nancy N- Delectable Delights

“Delectable Delights” is a photo of French desserts called macaroons. Over spring break this year, my family went to southern California where this photo was taken using my iPhone. I didn’t edit or filter this picture but if I were to alter the photo, I would straighten the photo. The box of 6 was $13.00 (which was expensive) but none the less worth it! The yellow pastries were lemon flavored, the cream- colored pastries were caramel flavored and the red pastry was raspberry flavored. The lemon flavor was my favorite. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I definitely enjoy the simple white background in this picture. It adds natural definition to the macaroons coloring. The exposure is at an almost perfect setting to me. The mood that I receive from this photo is a softly happy mood. It is a light and airy picture that isn't too heavy in the contrast and isn't too light. The only thing that I wish I could change would be the alignment of the photo and the correct positioning of the macaroons.. Great Job!
Lauren H- HHS

Anonymous said...

First of all, I LOVE these things!! My friends and I got them all the time back home (in California actually). They are overly priced but they're amazing! haha
but anyway, I really like the picture too! The white background provides a very contemporary look, and the different colors add nice contrast to it, especially with the red. I agree that it would be better if the picture was straighter, but it adds lines and a slight sense of direction to the image so it's not that big of an issue. Nice Job!

-Brianna S. HHS