Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Cierah Sitko- Sunglass Sunset

The title of this image is Sunglass Sunset. It was taken in Ross Bridge, it was taken at dusk in mid sunset. It was taken with my nikon camera. I did a lot to edit this photo. The lens of the glasses were filthy, so i cleaned them a little. I enhanced the colors of the sunset, and brightened them. There was one major problem though, one of the nose pieces was missing. In order to fix it you had to copy it, flip it, and move it to the other side where it should be.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your pictures. It looks cool to have the pictures through the glasses. It is really pretty. It has depth perception. I like how the colors are changed. It looks nice. Pretty cool!
JavonW - HHS

Anonymous said...

This picture is gorgeous. I would have liked the horizon to be level across the picture. The glow in between the glasses is also a little bright. But the picture as a whole is awesome! You're edited of the nose piece is impressive.

-Meagan M. HHS

Anonymous said...

I think this picture is very artistic. I love the color contrast between red and yellow. i also like how the picture was taken or cropped where not the whole object (sunglasses) was taken. The background of the fields adds an even more interesting detail to the picture. i love it!

~Carolina M HHS~