Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Peyton H- Homeless Chair

The photo is a picture of a Homeless Chair, this chair was seen while just walking around my friends neighborhood with her. Me and my friend, her name is Jesus spotted this Chair just all alone. We began to walk up to the Chair, such a sad sight. The Chairs legs were broken and it seemed to have a focused pink tattoo on its face that reed “Someone once loved me” , our hearts dropped to the floor. I just had to get a picture for the sight was just so hard to bare. Then this women charged from the bushes and with great emotion said “get away from my **** chair”, and we did just that of course with no problem. The chair wasn’t homeless turns out the pink stuff was just spray paint, The Chair wasn’t  homeless just was crazy bush lady, and we are good friends with the crazy bush lady now. The end (:  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bailey D- HHS
This photo is very sad. The exposure is a little low but it makes the shadows stand out. The balance of dark and light areas are equal to each other. This photo is very thought provoking and very sad.

Anonymous said...

I like what the chair says. I would like better if the picture was darker. The words on it make u feel sad. When you think of sad you think of dark. If it was taken from a different point of view it would also be better.
Lupita G - HHS64

Anonymous said...

I like this picture, the focus is very clear, the colors are a good mix and the mood is clear that it is depressing. I would edit the lighting and adjust the contrast to make the picture darker so that the scene matches the mood of the picture

Zayn D-HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like what the chair says. It really sets a clear mood. Overall i think it is a very balanced picture
Allie B- HHS