Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Jakelyn R. Sun rise

this picture was taken in front of my house, August 28, 2014 at 6:10. This picture was taken with the Canon EOS 60D. I edited this picture by using the retouch button to remove the electricity cords that were in the way in the picture, later i enhanced the picture and added the boost effect. I think this picture would’ve been better if i would’ve taken it at a higher height. I personally love this picture because it looks reality pretty how not its just the clouds but theres also trees who also drag attention yet it goes back to the clouds and the orange color. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this photograph! The colors in this are very vibrant, but i think with editing you could have brought them art more. Also, I agree with you saying you could have taken it at a higher height, or at least cropping out the tops of the trees may have eliminated a distraction from the sky. Overall, this is still a great shot.

Erin R - HHS

Anonymous said...

This picture of the sun rise looks REALLY cool! I really like the affects of the orange colors as the sun rises. I like this picture just as you have edited it. javonwhhs

Anonymous said...

yass yass yass! This picture say so much! the colors are beautiful. And i love the angle . This picture defiantly looks professional, but the trees look kinda d=fake.. but who looking at the trees anyways these sky is taking up all of the attention . Great Job!

Anonymous said...

OOOOMMMMGGG! I love this picture! I also like love the the colors of the sky. I like how theres so many shades of red, orange, purple, and blue. I think if you showed more of the trees it would be better. This picture looks amazing. Great work!!!
Asil-H HHS