Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Justin H- Untitled

I do not have a name for this photo yet, but I have been thinking about a name such as “A day in the shadows” or something like that. I took this photo recently with some friends in some woods behind the Fresh Air Farm around 6 in the afternoon. I was using my Canon T3 like always with a standard 18-55mm kit lens (works just fine for portraits and candids). The only thing I have done to this photo is add a B&W filter, because I love the way it turned out so much I have no need to edit it. The only thing I wish I could change is his stance. I would move his right shoulder back a bit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This i an amazing picture! i love the black & white involved. Looks so dramatic yet calm. I think this picture would be better if it was in a different position, closer to the right where the flowers are right in front of him but not all up in his face. Still a good picture! Really love it.

Jakelyn R. - hhs