Friday, September 19, 2014

Emily D- New York

The picture I have chosen for this assignment is labeled “New York”. This picture was taken of my sister, Maggie, while we were visiting family last year on December 28th. We were all on a tour-boat going to see the Statue of Liberty. I took this picture with my new Canon PowerShot SX50 HS, that i had just received that christmas. To edit this picture I increased the exposure and saturation. I also blurred out the people in the back. In order to cover-up the fact I blurred out part of the picture I added the blurring corners effect. Overall these effects, I believe, improved the quality and gave the picture a “different” look. This picture could have been better if the people in the back were not there and the sun was not so bright. I really love this picture because it is a great photo that reminds me of our wonderful family trip, along with many others.

No comments: