Friday, September 26, 2014

Matthew M- Champions

The title of my picture is Champions. I took this picture a couple of weeks ago in my dads basement. I took the picture with a  Sony Cyber Shot. I put a black and white filter on it and adjusted the sharpness and saturation. I tried to alter the original image a lot so the fuzziness of image wouldn’t be as noticeable. The way this picture could be better I shooting the subject with a better camera, and make it more clearer. My dad taught me how to box so boxing was a really big part of my life when I was younger.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this. The black and white make it really dynamic and emotional. I can tell you increased the definition because of the white outline on the gloves, which is something I don't prefer but it still looks good.

Unknown said...

This picture is really neat! And its really cool that you took a picture of something that means so much to you:) The only thing that I would change about this picture is maybe making the gloves red against the black and white background, but that's just making it look cooler:)

M.V.-HHS