Friday, September 26, 2014

Hannah L- About Me

The photo i am discussing is About Me #5, this photo was taken August 18 in my room, at my house.i edited the photo by cropping the photo to get rid of some of the extra carpet in the picture , i also retouched and enhanced the photo. i then put the photo on boost 1 and lightened the photo, i also contested the picture. Finally on the picture i put the exposer to 0.39, the contrast at -10, the saturation at 51, the definition at 35,  turned highlights all the way up to 100, and the shadows at 47, and i didn’t touch the sharpness or de-noise. the picture could be better if it was shot with a better camera and if my purse wasn’t in the picture. these are the metals i earned from doing gymnastics which i started when i was 2 years old and i did it up until i was 14. i have enjoyed this assignment because it taught me a few starter tips about my camera and how to angle a shot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't really like this picture.However, I like the subject matter and I feel like it could've been a really good picture if you had use a different background or angle. If the medals were more centered in the picture it would be better, too.

- Kate M-HHS