Friday, September 5, 2014

Kate M.- Grayson+Moon

The title of this picture is Grayson+Moon because it is a picture of my friend, Grayson’s, hands around the moon. I took this picture while I was walking around with some friends this summer and desperately trying to take as many pictures as I could before it got completely dark. I used my Canon Rebel T3 to take this picture. When I edited this picture I saturated it so that the silhouette of Grayson’s arms would still look dark, but I also made the sky behind her a little more blue. I also tried to de-noise the picture, but it didn’t really do much. I took this picture before I really knew how to work my camera so its pretty fuzzy, I think that if I tried to recreate this picture I could make it a lot clearer because now I know how to adjust the settings to account for low light.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this picture is really good, so yeah congratulations i like the way you captured the sun, it looks nice. The main subject which would be the hands i want to believe looks kind of dark but overall is a great picture i like the composition and how the subject is not in the center!

Anonymous said...

Bailey D- HHS
You did a very good job of framing the subject, the moon. Although the house and trees are a little underexposed. It is very serene and pretty.