Friday, September 5, 2014

Austin K- 22

The picture I have chosen is from my about me assignment, is Austin K About me-22. This was taken about a week ago in my room at my mother’s house. This was taken with a cannon powershot A4000, and a 5.0-40mm lens. I edited it with a 1 fade and a 1 boost and also put the shadow definition to about haft. I feel it could be better if I would have only focused on the darts and not the bed. Some additional information is that when I stuck the darts in the board I had to be very carful because the dart would keep falling out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that the photo is pretty good. I like the colors as they work well.The edits also seem to help the photo too. It seems more like an artistic photo then just taking a photo. So it turned out well.
Josh B-HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like to play darts. I like how the colors angle towards the center. The pictures appears to now have much changed except the brightness. This brings back good memories of playing darts with my friends.

Javon W -HHS