Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Cierah S-Hopeless Wanderer

The title of this picture is Hopeless Wanderer. It was taken March 18, 2011 in Venice, Italy. This was taken with my Nikon camera. I edited it by putting an effect on it, sharpening it to bring out the cracks, and brightened it. It could be better without the people at the bottom right corner. I really like this image because i love the building, how it’s cracking and crumbling, and i like how my mom did not know i was taking this, she was actually taking her own picture. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool! The lighting in this picture is balanced really well! The type of lighting is very enhancing. There is a greenish/yellowish cast to this photo but i think it works well. You made good use of the diagonals in this picture.(columns) It seems to keep me interested and makes me want to look at all aspects of the picture. I really like this picture. I love traveling and this make me want to go to Venice one day!
Brianna S-HHS

Anonymous said...

This is a very cool picture! The light shining on the building makes the picture look even better than it already is. The lighting is soft around the edges and then very luminous near the door of the building. The columns add more dimension to the picture because they are leading lines. I like how you took a picture of someone taking a picture. It gives the picture a cool effect that I really like.

Anonymous said...

this is a really good photo! its tilted a little but it works really well. the lighting works out real good as well.

Anonymous said...

This shot is amazing, is really good, and i like how your mom is taking her own photo as you take a photo of her, it looks genuine and the architecture is truly beutiful