Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Amber S- Road Trip

This picture was taken on the way home from Texas this past weekend in the car. I took this picture with my digital camera. I edited this picture using iPhoto and used the options to make the image brighter and more appealing. I could have used a better angle and held the camera steadier to allow this picture to come out better. While taking this picture I found it difficult to truly focus the camera and I like this photo because the clouds make weird shapes and are interesting to me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like how each cloud looks unique and the weird shape in the middle looks like a ghost. I love the colors and the trees at the bottom

Anonymous said...

This is a very pretty picture! I like thaw angle you took it in and how it looks like you're close to the clouds. Great light and exposure of the picture. You can see a lot of colors in the picture and good quality! Great picture overall!

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo. The clouds have an interesting look, and it looks nicely focused. My favorite part is the sun and the cloud underneath the sun. The sun added some colors in the picture, and the cloud is one of the weirdest cloud I have ever seen. It would have been better if there was no reflection from the window, but overall I like it.

Alice B-HHS

Anonymous said...

I like the colors of this picture a lot. However, I feel like it could have had a better angle, because there is a reflection from the window that you probably could have gotten rid of if you changed the angle. I also think you should cropped it just a little in the bottom left corner. Those are just small things though, overall this is a really good picture. The focus is especially good.

Kate M-HHS

Anonymous said...

i really like this picture. i like how the sky looks really blue and the different shapes of the clouds. I do think an other angle would have made it look even better. also, making it a little brighter would have helped.
Anyul M