Friday, September 26, 2014

Josh B-My F150

The photo this blog statement will be about is Josh B-My F150.  I took this picture the first weekend we were allowed to take pictures for the about me assignment at about two in the afternoon.  I took it my house in my drive way which I pulled out of the garage real quick to snap some photos.  I took the photo with a Canon EOS Rebel SL1.  I did not do that much to the photo but I did use the enhance tool.  I also cropped it a little bit, saturated it a bit as well as changing the shadows about since the sun was not all the way up in the sky.  To make it better I could have pulled the truck completely out of the shadows before I took my photos and used the ‘cooler’ feature as well when I edited the photo.  When I first came in to edit the photos I realized how much of a difference the shadows make when at the time I didn’t pay much attention.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this truck; it's my favorite Ford--F 150.The color looks good. The picture looks good. I think I would like to see the colors made brighter and see how it looks. Good job!

Javon W HHS

Anonymous said...

This picture is awesome and I really like that car. I also like the contrast of colors, and the interior of that car because I ride in it nearly every school day. Nice job Josh.