Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Will B- Overflow


 The title of this image is Overflow because of all of the dice pouring out of the bag. I took this picture during class with the Canon EOS Rebel T6 in the studio on November 5. I retouched a few places, but for the most part this image is unedited except for that and the added text. To improve the image, I could have tried to reduce the glare from the light on the one black die in the middle and maybe played with the image in photoshop a bit more. Overall I think it still looks great as is. I think the quote is really inspiring. As much as I love hanging out with my friends online, it is an entirely different experience to do something in person, and that's something that I’ve been lacking, especially since the pandemic hit. My hope moving forward is to start interacting with friends in person more often.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy the colors and the way the background is not distracting. I think it would be cooler if the saturation was higher!
-Maddie T HHS