Friday, November 12, 2021

Adam T- Bright Highlights


 The title of my image is called “Bright Highlights.” It was taken in the studio behind the classroom and it was during our current assignment, still life. This was one of my narrative pictures and it was taken with a Canon Rebel T-6. I edited the definition and the color just a tad to bump up the highlighter color in the book. I feel like it could be better if I were to make it less funky looking and more to its original photo that was taken before I shifted the color but overall, I really like the vibe the colors give.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture! I think the lighting is very good and the main subject is in focus. I love the neon highlights because it works well with the lighting in the room. I like this photo and would hang it up somewhere!

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy this photo. I like how you used a different color light rather then just white light. The different color lighting really makes the highlights stand out. I like how the main focus point is the pen and how its centered. Overall, I really like this photo...

Betsey S. 7th

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy this picture, I think that the colors are nice and I am a huge fan of the neon. I love the chaos and really like seeing it overall. My only critic is some of the highlight clashes, and it seems a little awkwardly in frame. But, besides that it is a amazing shot!
- marshall h - hhs

Anonymous said...

This photo really grabbed my attention. The lighting of the photo really enhanced the highlights. The framing of the photo is also perfect.

Anonymous said...

This photo has great vibrant colors and a great frame. The neon green and purple hue work really well with each other. I wouldn't do much to improve the image, its about as close as it gets to perfect.

Anonymous said...

This is an awesome photo, I love how the colors are very vibrant and ho they compliment each other. Its very creative.

Anonymous said...

I love the DOF in this photo, it really gives life to the photo. The color and tone is nice and makes the bright greens stand out a lot and makes me very happy because my favorite color is green. AB-HHS