Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Marshall H- Foggy Day


 The title of this picture is “Foggy Day.” This was taken on my back porch a few weeks ago now; a strong rainstorm passed and it left me with a stunning foggy atmosphere. It was too pretty to not capture. At the time of me taking this picture, I didn’t own a camera, so I took it with my phone. Even though it wasn’t the best device, it still managed to capture nature in its essence. To edit it I added filters to the sides to darken them, I really wanted to make the sun pop as much as possible. I really wish I had a better camera when I took this picture. I also wish I was able to make the sky more vibrant to really make the contrasts I like so much. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a gorgeous photo! I love how the light streaks through that tree. The way the shadow shows the light through is very pretty as well. I think the photo would look really really nice if the sky were a bit more blue,, maybe saturate the sky a little? This is really such a nice photo. I would definitely frame this photo in my living-room :)

Anonymous said...

This picture is really cool! love how the light flows through the tress and highlights the tree. the mist in the background really sets the stage this is a great picture especially since you used your phone. Great Job!

Anonymous said...

I really like this. Theres something about nature that is already inherently beautiful, and the sunbeams as well, it is just breathtaking. The only thing I would say to improve it is a bit more saturation in the sky. Not even a lot, just a little bit. There is something about the (for lack of a better term) dullness of it that reflects the morning and still looks really nice.

- WB - HHS

Anonymous said...

The simplicity of this image is beautiful. It reminds me that there is light at the end of every path, although the light may be blocked along the journey. Although I think the photo would be better if it was taking from a different angle, this is great.

A.T. - HHS