Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Emily B- Dream On


This is a picture of my friend's cat Natasha I took when I went to her house last week. She was so peaceful and relaxed and I thought it would make a good picture. I titled it “Dream On” because she was half asleep. I took it with my iphone and I edited it by increasing the contrast and brilliance as well as decreasing the lighting a little to make her stand out more. It could be a little better by not having as much stuff in the background but overall I think it turned out good. 

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the color of the pillow behind that cat and the colors combine with the cat color.

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo, the contrast is perfect, the fact that the cat is the main point of focus makes it very nice to look at. I would hang this in my house. AB-HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like the lighting in this photo. I think it enhances the photo because I just love that the cat is basking in the sun. I also love how bright and vibrant all the colors are. The mood I feel is contentment and peacefulness. -Elizabeth C. HHS