Thursday, November 4, 2021

Courtni D- In The Tree


The name of this image is In The Tree. I named it this mostly because I couldn’t think of another or a better name. I took this picture at the back of my apartment complex on September 28, 2021. It was taken with a Canon EOS 2000D. To edit this photo I adjusted the lighting (brilliance, exposure, highlights, brightness, and contrast), color (saturation, contrast), curves, and vignette. I like the photo just the way it is and have no idea how it could be better but I would love some feedback.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The first thing I noticed about this picture was its brightness. The sunlight looks white and pure. I also like how shallow your depth of field is! It blurs the background, but keeps your foreground in focus. The things I would change about this picture is the color and the subject. I wish there was a bit more saturation in order to draw your eyes in a bit more. And I wish you have changed your position so that your subject was a single flower or a branch.

-- Sydney HHS

Anonymous said...

I think this picture is very pretty! I think the listing is perfect! I would change the focus a little bit but I really like this picture.

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo, I think you got the lighting just right and that you have the exposure and contrast perfect, I love the vignette that was added. I really enjoy it and overall id hang this in my house.

Anonymous said...

I love the balancing of the photo as a whole. Your really in my opinion created the prefect focus for this specific photograph. Everything is seemingly working to the main point of the pictures favor. I really am interested in nature photography and enjoy looking at different people's takes on how they view it. I think the exposure is correctly placed and not too over exposed near the center of the photo. The contrast between dark nd light areas is pretty good as well. You have really knocked this one out of the park, keep it up!