Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Betsey S- Sunset Car Jams


The title of this image is Sunset Car Jams. I titled it this because I put a picture of my friends singing along to the radio on top of a sunset photo I had taken. The photo of my friends was taken at night when we went to dinner on the way home. The sunset photo was taken the next weekend driving home from an event. They were both taken with my phone because they were in the moment shots and I was not prepared to take the shots so I just got my phone out in the moment. I edited the sunset by bring out the saturation and when adding the friends picture I turned down the opacity of the photo so you could see the sunset in the background. I think It could be better if It started out at the top blurred and then got clearer as the photo of friends appears more. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo. I like how you can still see the sunset and still see y'all in the car. And I like how y'all are faded out to see the sunset. It looks really good.

Anonymous said...

This picture is out of this world.I really love it!! I really like the sunset and its like you can see the sunset in your car that's really cool please show me how you did this.I really like how you faded the sunset so that it'll be in your car. Great job taking this photo !!! -Bradley Bennett HHS

Anonymous said...

This is such a cool photo! I love how the two photos are overlaying each other, and how the image in the car is blurry to show the dancing movement. I also love how the colors in the sunset are very saturated. I think the photo could be a little better if the photo of your friends was straighter, instead of slightly crooked. I think it could calm the photo down a little it. Great photo!
Ayla S - HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture. I like how there is a very distinct the blending is with the sunset and the picture of everyone. Part of the image is blurry while some of it isn't which I like a lot. Overall, I really like this photo.

Adam T. 7th

Anonymous said...

Hey I really like this photo. The sunset in the background is really beautiful, and reminds me about my love for nature. I also think it is very cool that you have a picture of your friends in front of the sunset. I like the different colors in the sky as well. I think this photo could be a bit better if the roof of the car was less visible, but it's still a great photo.
- Marshall F. HHS

Anonymous said...

You people are crazy. That's not just faded it's blurry. Don't move if you going to make it fade.