Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Maddie T- Punisher


 This photo is a photo of Phoebe Bridgers at her concert in Birmingham on October 4th 2021. The title of the photo is punisher because that is the title of one of her albums and it is the album she is touring for. I edited it by adding a black and white filter and turning the brightness down and the contrast up. It was taken with a canon rebel t-100. I feel as if this image would be better if the focal point was more precise and eye catching. 


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like tis photo! it is well edited and it is really cool looking at. I like that it is taken from behind the phone so its kind of like a behind the fences and its a really cool display.

Anonymous said...

The smoke on this image really contributes to the dramatic touch of the black and white. I like the person going to take a picture but it might have been cooler it the phone wasn't a black screen and instead revealed more of the stage.

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo it gives you a POV of what you see at concerts and the phot overall looks really well. Nice Shot!
-HHS

Anonymous said...

I like you're picture a lot its very good. I like how its giving like an actual concert vibe. I also like the phone thats in the way and how the singer is in the background. Overall a good shot good job!!-HHS