Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Ani W- Black&White


 The title of this picture is called Black and White because I used this for a Still Life assignment. I took this photo in my room with my Canon EOS Rebel T7 camera on Oct. 27th this year. I edited this photo by adding a monochrome filter and adding a blur effect. I could have edited this differently by un-cropping the photo to where you can see his whole body in frame and also enhancing the lighting in front of him. But I think the black and white filter really made all the shadows stand out, and like how the light is positioned behind him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the close up you took of this picture. I also liked how you made it black and white and the background is white. Overall a really good picture. I also like the funko pop.

Anonymous said...

This is such a fantastic photo! You did a great job putting the focus on his face and your use of the blur tool really helped it pop. Nice idea! I think you shouldn't worry too much about not having his whole body in the frame, it looks neat that it's half hidden, and it looks professional. Maybe if you brought up the highlights a tiny bit it would give your picture a more drastic effect, but I'd almost prefer the soft lighting as you have it right now!
GAA- HHS