Friday, November 12, 2021

Alexia T- Backyard Drop


 This image was taken in my backyard on September 28,2021 on my iphone 6. To edit, I set the exposure to -0.16, the offset to 0.0816, and the gamma correction to 0.5. The sun was my light source for this picture. The picture was originally taken for the night and day assignment and it's labeled “2” because it was edited second. This night and day led me to realize that natural lighting (from the sun) is pretty and looks better than artificial light, especially when edited. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think to enhance this photo you should increase the exposure. the image is a little unidentifiable because of the lack of exposure. Also the balance between your light and dark areas are unbalanced. The darkness in this photo takes over a little bit and I think again if you brightened it that would help. However, if you were going for a dark and eerie mood you definitely captured that. I think this photo is very cinematic and I like it. Great Job!
-CH