Friday, November 12, 2021

Martha Claire D- Forgotten


 The title for my selected image is “Forgotten”. This photo was taken in the Preserve on September 25, 2021. It's a photo of a fallen tree in a rather untraveled part of Moss Rock. My friend was off trying to climb a tree… and failing, while I was admiring the growth on this fallen tree. It was taken with my Nikon D5100 camera. It was edited by increasing the saturation, definition, and contrast of the image. I wish that I had been able to sharpen certain parts of the image in order to s

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo and all the little details in the tree. I also think the lighting is good and the contrast really brings out the different elements in the picture. The increased saturation did a great job in bringing out the yellow tones of the image. However, I think the background is too busy and distracts from the focal point of the image. I also think the top left corner of the image should be in focus and not blurred. Overall, I think this photo is really good.

-Sophia C.

Anonymous said...

I really like the aspects of this photo. The setting of this photo is really cool and I like how the picture is blurred in the background to bring out the subject of the photo. The color really compliment this picture. It is a nice picture and I like the way it was edited.

Anonymous said...

Such a cool photo! I really like how the focus is in the middle of the photograph. The color saturation is very nice as well. The only thing I would change would be the neon green lights in the right corner of the photograph. I feel like it throws off the photo a little. I love this image though!
- Ayla S. HHS

Anonymous said...

This photo, especially with the depth of field. I like how the tree is in focus and very detailed, while the background is SUPER blurry. Even with the colors being similar, the main part of the tree pops, which I think is a nice touch.