Thursday, November 18, 2021

Maddie T- Holding On To You


The title of this image is “Holding on to you” and it is a still life picture of a necklace I have. It was taken in october of 2021 in my backyard. It was taken with a canon rebel t100 and edited in photoshop. I applied a black and white filter and brought the contrast up, as well as some dodging and burning. I think it could be better more focused. I love this picture because the phrase on the necklace is the name of my favorite song by twenty one pilots, the band that has had the most impact on

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture, I love the way the black and white contrast gives a nice underexposed and deep picture. The focus the center piece of the necklace, and then the blurry background to emphasize the middle picture of the image really ties the photo together really well. Overall I love the balance of editing and contrast of the image , and I think this is a real keeper, keep it up!