Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Alex B- Maple Tree


 The title of this image is Maple Tree. The photograph was taken at my dad’s house in Hoover at around 5:30 in the afternoon. It was taken on September 30th. This picture was taken with my Iphone 11 Pro Max. This picture was edited to intensify the shadows and outlines of the main focus and increased the saturation and contrast and cleaned up the image of any distractions and other small features in the grass or sky. This tree is special because it was always in my back yard and was one of my very first experiences with natur

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture! I think the tree looks very cute and pretty. Maybe try to focus more on the tree or make the background softer, so the maple tree can stand out more. Overall I think you did a great job with the lighting and contrast.
-HHS HA

Anonymous said...

Brotha this picture is hard. Really like the way you took the picture and how it blinds so well with the background. I liked the way you added the soften background to focus more on the main subject of the picture. I would rate this picture a 8.5/10. I would keep this picture put it up on the wall or something like that.