Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Brandon B- Operation Amber Sky


This photo’s title is Operation Amber Sky.  It was taken during the Auburn vs Georgia game this year on October 9th, during the pregame flyover, and the helicopter flying directly over my section happened to be a Chinook helicopter.  The photo was taken in daylight, but since it was at an Auburn game I decide to make the sky an amber/orange color. The photo was taken with my iPhone 13 Pro.  I edited this with the color replacement tool for the sky and the burn tool for clouds or a smokey look.  For the final touch I used the dodge tool to brighten up some parts of the image.  I believe this photo could be better if I had used the zoom on my camera instead of just cropping it.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your picture. Its very good looks like a WWII picture. I liked the background of the bright sun that there is. I like it, I wouldn't change anything about this picture 10/10

Anonymous said...

I really like this! I definitely don't get to see helicopters very often and this is a really cool angle. Its a really great picture, especially with the small timeframe you had to take it. The sky is a nice tough, and it works well with the sun reflecting off of the helicopter. I'm not sure about about the burning in some areas, but thats just my preference. Nice Picture!

- Will B HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like this image of a helicopter, although I wish the helicopter could have been more centered, but that’s just my opinion. I also really like the smokey look of the orange clouds which makes Hoover colors. I like how the lighting casts a shadow underneath the helicopter, (which I’m guessing is coming from a stadium light pole). This picture is definitely a keeper.

-AKW