Friday, April 16, 2021

Valentina R - Peace


 This Photo was taken in Miami Beach, Florida at the canal near a restaurant waiting for my table. I took it with my Iphone, I edited it by tinting the photo to make the orange of the sunset pop more and brought up the saturation. I enhanced the contrast and brightness of the image and tried to make it clearer by adjusting the exposure. I think the Photo would come out better if it wasn't as grainy as it is now, or made into a silhouette. This is my favorite photo that I have taken that is considered a candid photo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow this a great photo! I love all the different aspects of the image. I especially love the colors. It is really cool how this is a candid photo as well. Overall great job. MB-HHS

Anonymous said...

I like this photo a lot the color of the sky is really cool and how the water is reflecting the sky makes it look really cool.