Thursday, April 29, 2021

Abigail P- Flowers & Flowers


 This picture is called Flowers & Flowers. I took this picture with a Canon T6 at the Botanical Gardens a few weeks ago. I copied and pasted a picture of the purple flowers over a picture of the white flowers and decreased the opacity on the purple flower picture. This blended the two pictures together. In the white flowers I pasted pictures of either a book page, the ocean, or colored light. I also increased the brightness and exposure in the picture to make it lighter and bring out the colors in the flowers. Overall, I was satisfied with this picture and really liked how it turned out!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your picture! The lighting and depth of field are both really nice. I really love the colors. The blues and whites look so nice together. It has such a fun spring feel. It makes me feel really happy and is just really nice to look at. Overall I really like it!

Dalton D. - HHS said...

This is a really pretty photo! I love the how the different color flowers are scatered throughout to create contrast. I think that, if the contrast ws brought up just a little bit, it might help to make the flowers take up the main focus. Other than that, it looks really pretty! Nice job!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photo! At first glance, I thought I was seeing things but then I realize it's blended with another photo. I love how you blend photos and playing with the opacity, brightness, and exposure. I suggest you could've tried to play with the contrast and vibrance but I think this still looks beautiful. Great job!-R.L. HHS