Monday, April 26, 2021

Dalton D - Ferris Wheel


 The title of this image is “Ferris Wheel”. I took this photo during Spring Break at The Island in Margaritaville with my Pixel 4a 5G. I also took a night photo of the wheel from the other side. I edited this photo by dramatically increasing the vibrance so that the colors would pop. I also brightened the photo so that the sky above could look very relaxing and accurately represent an afternoon at The Island. The only thing that I think could make it better would be to brighten up the supports of the wheel, but overall, I still think that it turned out really well.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo! I like all the bright colors, and I like how you brightened the color of the sky. I also like the angle that the photo was taken from, it makes me feel like I'm actually there looking up at the ferris wheel. Great Work! -Ella F. HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like this Photo! The colors in the Farris wheel really make it pop out. I think the lighting and the sky are really good also. I love this photo!

Anonymous said...

I love this photo! I think the lighting of the sky helps the colorful lights on the Ferris Wheel pop. I like the angle the image was taken at, it gives off a feeling as if I were to be looking up at the Ferris Wheel. Good Job!
Julie H-HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo. The lighting of the Ferris wheel is very interesting to look at and the bright purple center draws attention to the eye. I would have probably separated layers where the sky and the Ferris wheel are located in order to not allow the hue saturation of the magentas in the photo to affect the tint of the sky as well. But overall, the use of color in this photo is very cool! I really like the photo. I took a similar one myself at the London Eye myself it does not have the coloration yours does though. It inspires me to maybe go back and recolor it in the future.
Ginger S-HHS

Anonymous said...

This image is really nice and I love the colors on the Ferris Wheel. The lighting of the photo is soft and not too harsh. The lighting enhances from the things in the photo. The colors I see in this picture are green, yellow, pink, purple, white, blue, and red. The photographer used a lot of primary colors and they are vivid. This picture makes me happy because of all the colors and the mood is really peaceful.
Nema H- HHS