Friday, April 2, 2021

Amira A- Sky Fire


  The title of this photo is “Sky Fire” I give this title, because when I took this photo the sky was so red and it looked like fire. I took this photo from my house on my camera on February 5 at 5:30 PM. To edit this picture I did not change anything, because I feel it is getting better without the edit and it is getting more natural.  I think it could be better when I take the picture, that I should have to focus, put more light in the houses. Because the picture is going to have more balance and looks more beautiful. 


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture! I like the way the clouds stand out from the rest of the picture. I do agree with you that if you added a little more light in the house that it would add to how the picture looks. Overall this is a really good picture!-Hannah B. HHS

Dalton D. - HHS said...

This is a really cool photo! It reminds me of sunsets up at Bluff Park. I love how the color blends in with the clouds, making it very warm and cozy. One thing that might make it look even better is to maybe contrast the sky more from the road, thus pulling more attention to the sky. However, it still looks great as is! It's amazing that the photo has no edits. Great job!

Anonymous said...

This photo captures the sky in a very good way. The lighting is just right to where nothing is too bright. Overall great image.- AR HHS

Anonymous said...

I would like to say that i love the colors in this picture and also i like the way you positioned yourself for the perfect photo. The title of the photo is amazing as well just creative all around.