Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Erik S- Spaceship In The Clouds


 I titled the title “Spaceship in the clouds” because I think that the clouds in this photo look like a spaceship coming through the other clouds. I took this photo outside of my house back in the Summer of 2020 with my Google Pixel XL. In editing this photo, I used the color efex tool and the smart sharpener tool in the NIK Collection to emphasize the colors of the clouds and the trees around it. I also cropped the photo so that it’d fit the 14in x 11in ratio, I also edited the RBg so the photo would be a little darker. If I were to do anything more with this photo, I would have got more of the trees in focus as well as the clouds/storm.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the way you edited the photo, it really did give it an effect of non reality almost too perfect to be a photograph. I enjoy how there are only two colors in between the whole photo it gives it an effect of positive and negative space. You were able to catch a photo of a cloud that that seems to be absorbing everything in its surroundings. great nature photo in my opinion, balance and framing definitely helped the main focus on this photo be shown. its a keeper for sure !

Anonymous said...

I really like your picture! It is so good when I look at the picture I feel that the dark clouds is like sea waves. Also I like the way that you took the picture of the trees it look so good. To edit the picture, If you add more light to the picture I think it could be more beautiful. But I love you picture and you did a very good job. Amira Almansoob- HHC.