Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Ella F- Green


 The title of this image is Green because there is a lot of green in the picture. It is a picture of my friend, Emilee, that I took at Aldridge Gardens in February. I took this picture with my Canon 60D camera. I edited this image by increasing the brightness to lighten it up, removing minor blemishes with the spot healing tool in Photoshop, and cropping it in to bring more focus to the subject. This image could be better if the sky in the top left corner wasn’t so bright and over-exposed. Other than that, I really like the way that this photo turned out. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I love this picture! I love the fall colors and how magical the picture looks. If you hadn't said that this was taken at Aldridge Gardens, I would have thought it was in some foreign place. I think that is just amazing. I do think that the spot in the corner could be less bright, but other than that, you did an amazing job! Ella K.-HHS