Tuesday, April 6, 2021

VALENTINA R- Fireflies

 The reason I decided to name this Fireflies is because while the sun was setting and had an amazing orange glow The song that was blasting in the car was  fireflies made of dust- by happy jawbone family band. This photo was taken Yesterday at 5:48 pm, while I was passing through nice houses on my way home. I took it with My Iphone XR. I wanted to make a somewhat nature collage so I also put in photos that I had taken on my moss rock hike that I had taken on February 113th 2021.I wanted the photo to have a lot of contrast to mke the sunset more vibrant so i gave it more warmth and make it  similar to a silhouette with the trees being black.


3 comments:

JWK said...

This photo is really cool. It looks sort of like it should be an album cover. The slight blurriness and the contrast of the trees snd white flowers are a good combination. With how you edited the picture I would fix much except for the thin white line on the left. Nice Job! JK HHS

Anonymous said...

I really love this picture. I love how you made the flowers pop out with the white and how you darkened the background of the tress. The sunset fits perfectly in this photo. I love everything about it great job.

Anonymous said...

This photo came together really nice and the way it was edited is very nice as well. The contrast was amazing and done at a perfect level. Great picture. AR HHS