Friday, April 9, 2021

Allie S- Bryce Canyon

My picture is called Bryce Canon. It was taken on March 22, 2021 in Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah. It was taken with a Canon Rebel XS. I edited it by bringing up the brilliance and saturation and also bringing down the highlights and contrast. I also brought up the saturation and down the luminance of the reds, yellows, greens, and blues in the picture. I wish I could have gotten a little bit of a better angle so I could make the gap in the canyon the center. I really like this picture and the canyon is really pretty!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture. It has great contrast and color. It tells a story from the snow to the desert and I think that it just amazing. I like what you did with the saturation. All around it is a great picture with great colors.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I love this picture! I love the oranges and blues in the picture! I think the colors blend together beautifully! I also love the sharpness and the contrast of the picture. I think you could have zoomed in on the picture a little more to focus on a certain subject instead of the whole canyon. Other than that, I love it! Great job!! Ella K.-HHS

Bess H said...

This is a beautiful photo! The colors in this image are great and they all go together really well. I love how the sky has different shades of blue and the canyons have different shades of orange. The trees are also really pretty as well as the snow. This is a really pretty image to look at and I think you did a great job editing it!

Anonymous said...

I love this Photo! The vibrance of the mountains contrast very well with the blue skyline. I love the overall color of the photo. I can imagine this photo in a book about Bryce Canyon! Very Awesome!