Monday, April 5, 2021

Logan W- Jacob


 I took this image with a Canon T6 while at school in the photography studio. I had Jacob look up and to the left while I had only one light on at about ¾ brightness. I cleaned up his face a little bit and also used the burn to create a more intense shadow. I then turned down the brightness to make the background completely black. I then turned down the saturation to give almost a black and white effect, but with still some slight color. If there were anything that I could do, I would probably have taken the picture with more light. I then masked it all and turned off the saturation on Jacob’s jacket to make the whole image pop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a really cool photo. The image is sharp and focused well. The contrast of the dark black background compared to the bright orange of the jacket makes the photo really visually interesting. This is a dramatic photo, but it works well with the overall feel of the photo.-MRM HHS