Tuesday, April 20, 2021

ila h - kaa


 This is a photo I took of my boyfriend’s ball python, Kaa. I took this picture for the spring break choice assignment with my iPhone XS. I edited it by increasing the saturation and sharpness in photoshop. I also used the Viveza 2 filter from the Nik Collection. I love the way this image came out and it is definitely my favorite from the assignment. The only thing I would change is the cropping; I think I should have cropped more of the bottom of the photo. Other than that, I am very happy with this image.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really love this picture!! I have always wanted a pet snake but my parents won't let me get one. Kaa's colors and patterns are super beautiful. I do agree with you cropping the photo. But overall this picture is super cool.