Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Abigail P - Summer


 This image is called Summer. I took this picture with my Canon Elph 180 in the late afternoon. When I took the picture I was at my lake house during Spring Break. I edited this picture using the Nik Collection filter called Analog Efex Pro 2. I used the Vintage Camera 9 filter and I increased the brightness and the contrast some. I also lowered the saturation to give the picture a more vintage look. Honestly I liked the way that I edited this picture and I don’t think I would change anything about it. 


2 comments:

Dalton D. - HHS said...

I love the vintage filter! It makes it feel like an old summer day. The contrast allows for more of the details to stick out. The angle it's shot at allows for a lot of the landscape to be seen. The only thing that might make this better would be to bring the brightness up by just the tiniest bit. Overall, however, it is still an amazing photo! Great job!

Anonymous said...

I think that this is a really cool photo! The light and the dark spaces work well with not only each other but also with the filter. It has a really cool composition, and the dock works as a leading line almost. The only thing that I may have done would be to slightly lighten it and maybe make it a tighter crop. Overall this is really cool and makes you feel nostalgic, good job!-MRM HHS