Monday, April 5, 2021

LINLEY W- Old Man Gone


 This picture is titled Old Man Goon. This picture was taken at Moss Rock by Simmons Middle School last weekend. This picture was taken on my Nixon D5200 camera. I edited this picture in a lot of ways. I decreased the highlights and brightness. I increased the saturation and contrast. I made the overall image sharper and more focused. This picture could have been better if there was a different background. I really do love this picture, but it could have been better. I was really happy with how this picture turned out. The person in my picture is one of my best friends, and he was a subject for my Portrait Project. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a really awesome photo! I really love the framing of the image and the colors of the sky are beautiful. Really amazing!!

- HHS EJ