Monday, April 26, 2021

Ella F- Daisy Daydreams


 This image is called Daisy Daydreams and it is a composition that I made for the composite assignment. The composition is made up of an image of my friend Emilee and multiple photos of different flowers. All of the individual images were taken at various times and locations throughout the year. Some were taken with my Canon 60D camera, and some were taken with my Iphone 8. I created this composition by layering all of the flower/leaf images on top of the picture of Emilee, then creating a mask and removing all the other layers from her face so that it looked like she was surrounded by flowers and leaves. I like this composition because the way the flowers blend with the background makes it look like Emilee is in a daydream. It could be better if the leaves/flowers came out clearer after being blended together. 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The lighting on this image is really cool and has a nice balance between lights and darks. Having the subject centered on the left-hand side helps the overall composition. This is a whimsical feeling photo and I love it! The only thing that could possibly help it is to make some of the blending smoother around her neck. Cool photo!-MRM HHS

Anonymous said...

Hi, Ella! I love this picture! I love the colors and the way the light is filtered through the flowers. I think how clear the flowers are too. I think you could have increased the exposure of Emilee's face to make it brighter, but other than that I love it! Great job! Ella K.-HHS

Anonymous said...

I love everything that you put it in your picture and it is so good. I like the color of the flowers and everything. I agree with that it could be better if the leaves came out clear after being blended together. But you did very good job. Amira Almansoob-HHS