Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Anthony R- Tripped Out


 The title of this image is “Tripped Out”. It was a combination of 3 pictures and was for the composite assignment. Although it was a picture for an assignment, I thoroughly enjoyed making this composite image. The first image was of a flower, taken in my living room. The second image was of a happy face, taken in my living room as well. The third image was taken in downtown birmingham at a skate spot. I edited it many ways, through adjusting the levels, adding filters, and adjusting the contrast. In my opinion this edit is really nice to me and there is nothing to make it better as I am happy with the final result. Overall a super fun piece to make!


1 comment:

Bess H said...

This image is really fun to look at! All of these images go well together because they have a hippy vibe. I like how the colors used go together nicely. I also like the skateboarder in the middle, I think it is really cool that you added a person there. This image reminds me of summer and I think it is really cool.