Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Will A- Untitled


 I couldn’t think of a title for this picture. I took it over Thanksgiving, when pretty much right when my cousins were already pushing each other in the PowerWheels my Grandma has for them to play with. To edit it, I upped the saturation, added a cooling filter, and did some focusing on my youngest cousin, who was being pushed back to the garage to charge it, instead of keeping in my other cousin pushing him. I like this picture, but wish that I had some more time to edit it, because I could have done some cool stuff with it. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The lighting in this picture is great it really gives you the cool feeling of fall. Adding the cooling filter was a good idea. I think this makes a great candid shot of your cousin while on the PowerWheel. You would see this type of picture in an ad for those little tractors. I had one myself when I was around his age so this picture caught my eye. The editing is great but I think that maybe softening the background a bit would be nice too.