Sunday, January 30, 2022

Tyrick H - Pear Tree


 The name of this picture is the pear tree. This tree is located in the front lawn of my house. I noticed this tree a couple of months after I moved into my house. I took this picture for my night and day assignment around late September. I took this picture with My iphone which is an iPhone 11 pro. I edited this image by taking out the solar light that actually shines on the tree and I also added some softness around the edges and dodge tool to make the subject pop out more. I think the picture could have been better by having more of a close up shot of the tree.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the framing of this photo with the way that you have the tree being the main focus with still having a little room left for the surrounding grass and dirt to show the true natural tone of the photo. The darkening of the background gives a much needed dramatic effect to the photo with only having certain colors pop from the background

Anonymous said...

I don't see any pears.