Sunday, January 30, 2022

Caroline M- Light in the Dark

 

This picture is called “Light in the Dark”. It was taken December 26,2021 on our way to Tennessee. I took it with my IPhone 8 plus in the back of my car. I decided that with the bright orange color to darken the picture and brighten the car lights a little. I wish I could have made the glare of the car lights go down but I couldn’t find a very good way to do it. I also tried to brighten the tail lights of the cars going the other way but it didn’t turn out like I wanted.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this image! the colors stand out very well. I like the framing of the image it is very nice.

- E.J

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo. I like how the sky gradually turns from blue to a vibrant orange. The car headlights also give the photo a nice touch and sets a good vibe for the photo that I can't describe. The only thing I would change is the lines going across the photo because I assume that this picture was taken from the backseat of a car through the back window. I would just photoshop those lines out. Other than that, nice work!
JC-HHS

Anonymous said...

Why is it so blurry, get a better camera buddy. Or a better phone. gahhhhhhhhhhhh. The pixels make it look like a Minecraft screenshot. Absolute rubbish.