Thursday, January 13, 2022

Alex B- My Truck


 The title of the this image is My Truck. The image was taken at my dad’s house in the driveway at around 4:30 in the afternoon. It was taken on the date September 13th, 2021. The image was taken with my Iphone 11 pro. This image was edited by increase in saturation around the image and decrease in color of the driveway to highlight the truck more. The angle of which I took the photo could have been better and The image quality could have been improved with a better device to take the picture with.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First off I love the truck set up you have and the angle the picture was taken. Those are some really nice wheels rate the wheels a 9/10. I also like the addition of Clyde in the background he really makes this picture amazing. This is a really nice picture and I would keep this picture.